World Autism Awareness Day
World Autism Awareness Day is observed worldwide on 2nd April each year. Communities around the world host recreational and educational activities to raise awareness of autism and to educate people about the support services available in the local area.
Join us at Bradman Oval on World Autism Awareness Day on Tuesday 2nd April to learn more about autism and participate in a variety of fun activities including:
– A range of sports conducted by Coverdrive
– Inspirational speakers (Lindy Dowe from Bridges for Learning, Sara de Horne and Ange Clarke)
– A demonstration featuring Your Angel’s robot, NAO
– Sports cars, military, police and ambulance vehicles
– Meet local police officers and ambulance crews
– Musical performance by The Hidden Wonders
This is a FREE community event and everyone is welcome. Delicious canapes will be served by Bradman Cafe.
Bookings are essential for catering purposes. Please email [email protected] or call 1300 112 334 by Monday 1st April
For guests wishing to participate in activities on the oval, please wear sportswear and joggers.