ASDESI Carers Network – 24th April 2018
We warmly welcome parents, carers and children to attend these interactive sessions to share their knowledge and experiences, including becoming an NDIS participant. The ASDESI Carers Network will be held once a month between 5pm and 6pm at Springett Studio, 518 Moss Vales Road, Burradoo.
Whilst parents are engaged in the session, children will have the opportunity to participate in fun supervised activities in the backyard.
Our information sessions are designed to:
- provide parents/carers the opportunity to gain information, share their experiences and strategies of building independence and enhancing the skills of their children;
- to develop support networks with other parents/carers and families;
- share ideas and strategies of transitioning into different life stages, e.g. from primary school to high school;
- provide carers and parents with respite;
- provide children the opportunity to socialise and meet new friends in a fun and engaging environment; and
- to learn more about the wide variety of activities ASDESI and Interchange Australia offer for your child to participate in, including the ASDESI Holiday Kids Klub, music, drama, art, golf, tenpin bowling and much more!